Frank,

Thanks for your comments.  You've damaged your
reputation as a blur-o-phile even more!

Actually, I would have preferred the headstone either
sharper or fuzzier.  It was a difficult exposure
situation, though, with a breeze stirring the leaves
and making a slow shutter speed/smaller aperture
impractical.  Went back there Monday to try again, but
all the leaves were gone.  Maybe next year...

Rick

http://mail.yahoo.com