Hopefully not violating a list timing rule, am offering some items for
sale to thin my inventory and save my heirs the trouble.

At the moment, I've decided I can do without these few things:

   LX w/FA-l finder(serial 5344878)-Finish and body wrap in perfect
cond. except for the slightest 'thinning' of finish on one end due to
on-end placement in bag for several years. Serial 5344878. Purchased
new in '91-'92(?). CLA done a bit less than a year ago. Limited use
since. Includes grid replacement screen, diopter adjustment tool,
finder back-light cover, orig. strap and manual.

   ME Super(chrome)- Shows extremely little use. Operates fine.

   Super Program (chrome)- A couple miner dings on prism housing.
Extremely accurate shutter. Bought used for that reason.

   Pentax-A* 300mm f/2.8 ED(IF)- New looking in every respect.
Glass and operation, flawless. W/objective lens shroud and cap.
Trunk case (with blemish free felt lining) shows almost no evidence of
use.
To be sold with Pentax 1.4xL t/c- optically clear. Looks box new.
W/both caps and soft case.

   Pentax-A 50mm f/2- Optically clear. Appears new.

   Pentax-M 28mm f/2.8- Optically clear. No mars/dings anywhere.
w/both caps.

   Pentax Hot Shoe Grips (2)- Both in new cond. Allow TTL and Slow
sync. W/two 16' sync cords. One for hot shoe mount and the other with
dbl end for LX pc/TTL front ports.

   Gossen-Luna Pro 70 SBC meter. No scratches/scars and in clean
leather case.

All prices open to discussion.
If any interest or questions, please contact me off list.

US market only.

Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs