> LOL ... On the basis of that rationale, why did you buy a Pentax? ;-)
Never bought a Pentax. I have been lying to hang around here among the cool
people here ;-)

That was pretty obvious a lye.

I think you are playing dirty here. The result is the same from a Pentax as
from a Canon, after conversion. A HTML file designed for IE is not the same
as a file designed for other browsers. Different browsers interprets the
HTML in different ways.

Ah. What a ****. Why am I bothering to reply on this?

Ok. I'm not always a logical man. Happy now? ;-)

Go on whip somebody else. Whip Frank, he is the official guy to whip.
BTW. Why haven't Graywolf said anything on that in the PDML FAQ?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)