Hi Bill,

We're going to the Paul McCartney concert in Phoenix next week. You wanta watch our dogs for us? Kinda hard to find a kennel on short notice. :)

Anyway, I just bought some Meade 3.2 MP digital binoculars. I'm going to see if I can sneak them into the show. I wanted to do it 3 years ago and just about all that existed was the Pentax 640 X 480 variety. Do you think the searchers are onto this? I may get some black adhesive tape and cover up any indication of buttons or giveaway words.

How are you and Charmian doing? Do you want me to send some toffee your way?

Tom C.