At first glance, though I like the lighting and the pose, the shot seems to be off in some way. I'm thinking it's because of the left-leaning bottom to top diagonal, combined with her placement in the frame, makes it appear as if she's about to fall out of the picture to her right. I think I could handle it more if she were facing into the frame, I think.

Thanks for sharing it, though, Bob. Always good to see what the listers are shooting.