There is lots of competition now. What I got was this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7561657627&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Just in case you can not link to it the item # is 7561657627

If that auction is ended they do have more listed. They shipped it quick!

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/17/2005 11:23:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: I thought about making a light tent. I have made them in the past, but at $33 including shipping it was cheaper to buy it off eBay than to gather the materials and make one myself.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
Now you have me curious. When I was thinking about this was about eight months ago or so. I looked on ebay then and they had several. Can't remember one as cheap as $33, though. So which one did you get?

Marnie aka Doe