Hi!

All were very good cameras and turned extremely good photos. The Fuji GA645 has a very good lens, super crisp, but I always prefer the rendering with the Zeiss lensed cameras. The Hassy SWC's Biogon is just a phenomenally wonderful lens.

I guess RolleiFlex is still the best... A friend of mine has one... Wonderful piece of gear... The question is where to find it cheap, or better yet in such a condition that no CLA would be necessary.

I am leaning towards Fujis because they are modern and were discontinued only recently.

Boris