I too am a bit asynchronous... I was away for business again, and just discovered Tom's nice Sync gallery only tonight...

Bad and good surprise at the same time. Bad to see there are so few contributions... Good to see the quality of them!

I particularly love Cory's, Paul's and Tom's... It was obviously harder to get an unforgettable picture for those trying to get as close as possible to THE exact time, and did not have the luck to witness one of the more interesting subjects.

I'd like to thank all of you who did kind comments about my Oktoberfest picture. Happy to see some of you enjoy it. It was by pure luck I happened to be at this place at this very time, and I was even more lucky managing to get any halfway decent picture, as I was pretty well stuffed myself!

As somebody mentioned, the couple featured on this photo indeed seemed to have a great time, but I guess that it was getting to the end of it, as they were heading home as well as they could. On second thought, as the boy still had some sound physical capabilities, although the girl could not walk anymore, there's a chance that they finally had a bit more fun at the exact equinox time (about one hour later), although I would probably not be allowed to take any pictures then ;-) (if only they would notice).

The least I can say, is when Germans have fun, they do it for good!

Thank you again for this good job, Tom.

Proooosit!

Patrice