Since my toy camera has two card slots I could just hand them the little XD card and keep my mouth shut about the CF. <GRIN>

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/19/2005 11:18:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
There's a federal law which prohibits the photographing of bridges. Yes, it's a stupid law but the police could have arrested the photographers instead of just making them delete the images.

Uhhh.

Are you saying that I could have landed in trouble from taking pictures like these?

http://www.oksne.net/paw/usa-bridges.html

Jostein
========
Sounds like it might not be a bad idea to carry a spare dummy card with one. And practice a little slight of hand.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)