Almost 1 year ago, my LG 17" CRT 'collapsed'. Since
the LCD size that I really like (19") was too
expensive at that time, I went for a new 17" CRT. I
chose a Samsung (SyncMaster 793) with a flat screen
(not rounded) and good specs (refresh rate, dot
size,...) that went for the equivalent of about 150US$
and I am happy with it. However, in the short term
I'll have to reduce my desk space and, although the
Samsung is noticeably smaller than the LG, I may have
to finally consider a 19" LCD.

Good luck,
Jaume

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-Monitor-MX705-/sem/rpsm/oid/126673/catOid/-1
> 2965/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
>
> But I also want to get something decent for
> processing digital photographs.
> It would probably be fine, because my current HP
> monitor is fine. And I use my
> monitor for a lot more than processing photographs,
> photography probably works
> out to only 10-20% of my use. Or less.
>
> Just wondering if anyone has that particular model,
> or has some other
> recommendation.
>
> Also looks like if I want a CRT I better move quick,
> because they seem to be
> disappearing.
>
> Marnie aka Doe

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!