David Savage wrote:

> That's funny. It made the news here last night.
>
> Apparently one of the better players can speak conversational
> English...he's just memorised a lot of words.
>
> Dave

Oooh you must have seen Adam... He is brilliant
but terminally shy and
awkward - however while memorizing lots of words
is necessary, it is
his math savvy that makes him a great player.

Otoh, Pakorn is Thai , and his conversation is
strained in English too.

THey won't have fun doing interviews - but I'm
pleased to see Adam win.

ann