At 06:23 PM 11/20/2005, you wrote:

Whew, feels like forever since I've put a PAW photo up. Figured I'd
get these two on the site before I leave for NY tomorrow ... two at
once.

  http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/44.htm
  http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/45.htm

Comments, critique, flames all appreciated.

I liked the second of the two better. Was that a tattoo or the edge of the person's underwear. It might be interesting to load the image into Photoshop and add color to just that one little section.

Gary J Sibio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary numbers and those who do not.