Every medium format SLR I've owned (Mamiya RB67, 1000S; Bronica SQ; Hasselblad 500C/M) had mirror lock up. It is an essential feature on medium format SLRs. On the Hassy, it's a little lever that falls right under your thumb when you're holding the camera with a waist level finder, with your finger on the shutter release.

click with the thumb, click with the forefinger a moment later.

Godfrey