On Nov 24, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Powell Hargrave wrote:

I bought from this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-PENTAX-ZENITAR-K-2-8-16-FISH-EYE-BR- NEW_W0QQitemZ
7564508208

He is the least expensive. Fast service. The lens is great and it came
straight into my Canada Post mail box with no taxes or duties.
(hope the tax man isn't watching!)

Powell

PS:  I've noticed this is a good time of year to sneak things past the
money grubbing tax/customs peons.

Well, if you walk in to the KMZ office outside Moscow you can buy direct from them. This guy probably does that. The last time I bought some they were going for $ 75 each at the factory. They don't like to sell just one, though, so a bunch of us got together and bought a dozen of them, along with some loupes and other stuff.

Bob