Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> tom wrote:
>
> > 01:15 - wonder if Shel smells like feet all the time too.
>
> Ha!  That gave me a good chuckle.  For a few days I smelled
> like socks.  My washing machine broke and it took a while to
> get a new one.

I was thinking of stinky fixer smell. It reminds me of feet.

Otoh, perma-wash smells pretty good. I'm thinking of using it as
after-shave.

> Things I've been musing about:
>
> Is there any down side to washing developing tanks and reels
> in the dishwasher?

Actually, yes. Maybe this is too embarrassing to mention, but Jobo tanks
will expand/contract slightly, and they'll leak a bit. Paterson's are
more brittle and probably won't.

I learned this the hard and stupid way.

On another topic, today I gave some proofs to a bride, and told her she
could have the option of having her b+w printed neutral, cold or warm.
She said she wanted coldly-warm.

I guess that works out to neutral?

tv