On 25/11/05, John Taylor, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I've not posted much in a while so I thought I would put this one out
>there. My FA 50 f1.4 has been seriously underutilized and the sun
>hasn't been out in a while here in the Pacific Northwest. But I
>happened to catch another  snap of my grandson during a brief outing
>to the Snoqualmie River last weekend. Comment appreciated as always.
>Thanks for looking.
>
>Jay
>http://i.pbase.com/o4/87/63987/1/52723043.DariusRiver.jpg

What  a great pic. Pretentious framing but it works for me. With a title
like that I would expect some water, but it's your call. Since the
background doesn't add anything at all IMO. a close vertical crop would
be my choice - his expression does more than enough to carry the shot. I
think that's what would be described as 'the decisive moment'.

Cracker. Well done.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__