I've been wanting the above named lens since it was announced, but it was hard to justify the price without a real need. But this morning I got an assignment to shoot an 18' x 18' bedroom for a magazine article. I looked at it with my DA16-45 full wide, and while I could come close to getting enough of the room in fram,e it wasn't quite what I had in mind. I considered stictching, but as Rob pointed out just yesterday, that's a tough assignment when working with extra wides. So....that gave me all the enablement I needed. Thanks to Gonz for giving us a preview of the 12-24. I think it will prove quite adequate for my needs. I have some more interior shoots coming up, so It's going to get a workout.
Paul