Meaning: I just ordered my very first pentax Digital SLR; a DS 2; thought a long time about ordering the ist D, and also about waiting for the next model.
But, the need for instant gratification overcame other logic.
A gift from the war department for spending the last four years in classes at the university, and actually about to graduate. (I'm going to be a teacher!)

Well, too bad it had to end; I rather fancied the idea of going to school forever; now I'll actually have to pay off student loans instead of accumulating more debt. At least I have the small comfort to know that it will be virtually impossible to live long enough to pay the loans back...

Looking for the DS, and an ultra fast SD card in the mail in about 3-4 days.
Sid