In a message dated 11/26/2005 7:35:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You should stick to the ISO standard rather than trying to appeal to the
LCD.

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/lis
t-en1.html

--
Cheers,
Bob

In the past, I've often written software for the almost completely computer
illiterate, and that means aiming for the LCD. It's usually wise to do that.
You wouldn't believe, or maybe you would, how dumb some people can be about
computers and software, so aiming for the LCD in software is usually a d___
good
idea.

Okay, I am debating it (internally).

Marnie aka Doe