On 26 Nov 2005 at 21:59, Christian wrote:

> [...]

Har, that's all I can read, HTML doesn't exist in email as far as I'm
concerned. Also the banks targets weren't limited to customer
support/relations, they were designed so that anyone who worked for them in any
capacity knew what to say and how to respond when harassed in a social
environment, pretty sad.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998