Doug, thanks for the update.  I've been hit with 169 pdml digest emails with
the virus [EMAIL PROTECTED] since Wednesday afternoon.  Also, an incredible
number of smaller non-viral email were broadcast over the same time,
effectively disabling my email until late last night.  The digest ID code is
currently 3145, does anybody know what it was on Tuesday earlier this week ?

My Norton antivirus software detected every instance of this virus and
prevented infection (as I'm sure other products would as well), but based on
the few comments that made it to the list, I'm pretty sure that some members
were not protected.  Also, based on the list response to the two posters who
managed to get the message out (the first was ignored and the second was
ridiculed), I won't be surprised if a lot of members leave the list.

Jim
www.jcolwell.ca