Ditto. I think. Means I need to play with it some more, methinks. Probably
mask the lighter areas and tone them done a bit. Like I suspected. I didn't do
that much to it straight from RAW -- B&W conversion, slight darkening, and some
sharpening.

It is interesting to me how much a B&W "interpretation" can/could differ.

Thanks, graywolf.

Marrnie aka Doe :-)

Actually, I would like something in between but more to the oridginal
side. Nice shot, Marnie.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"