Mark,
Are you a fellow Viewpoint (SVPAC) member?
I've never made the annual Gladden McBean shoot.
Second pano quite blown out across the wall.
All 35's show considerable grain resulting from the use 400 ISO. Rather
a 'hot' print film, but UC (100 ISO) is my favorite.
Grain can, of course, be intentional and suitable in many cases.
Pleasing blacks and overall contrast along with very nice compositions.
Well done!

Jack Davis

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs