Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Some of the problem is certainly there. PLEASE please please, always convert JPEG versions to sRGB and embed the sRGB profile you are using in the process. Without that, there's no way to predict what the image will look like on someone else's system and screen.

What I see in your photos comes down to excellent composition but poor quality rendering. The foregrounds appear muddy with poorly differentiated tonal values and apparent lack of sharpness. Adjusting the black point and revising the curves as I did helps bring them up to a better point, within the limits of a crude editing system and the capabilities of a low-rez JPEG original.

Godfrey

Even embedding sRGB won't necessarily do much. Safari is the only browser to respect profiles.

-Ada,