On Dec 2, 2005, at 5:21 AM, Pål Jensen wrote:

They certainly are reputable and I have dealt with them before but that was over 10 years ago. Does anyone know if they still insist that you fax a copy of your credit card to them before they accept the order? It is an incredible hassle as I have neither a copy machine or a fax at hand. I would have preferred to shop at Amazon though...

If you have a flatbed scanner available you can scan your card and email it to them.

I'm thinking quite seriously about ordering some printer paper from them now as the price is actually lower than the last roll I bought locally. The local Epson distributors won't bother with the types I'm interested in getting now...

- Dave