Thanks for looking. Most likely I will try again. See if I can get more out
of the spot.
I think that you don't see the fishing part in the picture is a cultural
thing. (You are an inland person, aren't you?)
The little house is a rather typical boathouse. Right now I don't see any
other elements I could integrate in frame to make it clearer. But time will
tell...

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)