> Hi Dave .... no way you're gonna do
that with
your skill level.  Perhaps
> you should pass on the assignment ...
>
> If you want to try it, go to the Adobe Photoshop Users Forum and ask there.
> Very helpful and knowledgeable bunch, although it may take some time to get
> a reply as this is the weekend.
>
> Shel
> "You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"

Hi Shel.

Well, your probably right, but i'm going to try tonight. Bad weekend with 3
Chtistmas
functions and a
show.
I have not stayed up this late in quite some time.LOL

I posted on the Photo Shop group we are on, but basically got the same
replies,plus a
snarky one from
cygallery bitching about my copyright. if i was submitting a picture for people
to fix, he
was not going
to hellp if it was marked.I dont want people to do the work, just guide me in
the right
direction so i can
attempt it.
People are some much nicer here. I mean ,ya'll put up with me, for the most
part.LOL

Dave