Hi Dave ....

Thanks for your kind comments.  I know you like cats, and, FWIW, I have one
of your cat pics saved on my computer.  It's the one of your little
tortoise shell in amongst the branches of a Christmas tree and surrounded
by some decorations.  It's so nice to look at every now and then ;-))

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"