Hi everyone,

I've returned from my trip to East africa, I managed to do just about everything I wanted to - safaris, climbing Kilimanjaro, diving in Zanzibar.

I'm trying to put together a bit of a web site, my hope is to use the GPS track overlaid on top of a Google maps page, and linked to my photos and log entries.. but that might take a while for me to set up. In the meantime, I bought a domain, and I've got a bit of a place-holder there, with a few of the photos that I've managed to sort through - take a look if you're interested, I'd love to hear some feedback.

http://forksandhope.com/Africa.html

JP