I don't know about Sweden, but Finland is pretty simple, under 50$ it will
not cost
you anything more than what you ordered. "IF" it is over that ~50$... then
some duty and some taxes (VAT) in our case 22% will be charged...

You have to go to your custom office talk with the girl make some paperwork
and you will have your goods.

You can also ask someone else to do the customs... they charge a lot for
plain air.

Phil