Someone from our local camera club sent me this. I forward this to the Pentax
list with great reluctance. I feel like I'm selling crack to kids. Anyway, if
you don't want to be a real photographer and use real Velvia and you're willing
to settle for some phony baloney digital horsepockey manipulation you might
find it useful:

Tom (Shoot Film Dammit!) Reese

Attached is a free action designed for use with Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2 that
will give your digital images a Velvia touch.
http://www.thelightsrightstudio.com/TLRDigitalVelvia.htm

For those of you that may not know, actions are an automated set of adjustments
in steps that Photoshop applies to a selected photograph.  It's Adobe version
of the "easy button."

I just tried the action and it works great.  It has a lot of flexibility and
creates a separate layer that doesn't harm the original file.  This allows you
to adjust the opacity of the saturation to control the effect.  The action will
also let you select the specific color group that you want to saturate.