Scott Loveless wrote:

After spending almost 24 hours in the hospital following the birth of
our daughter, I just had to get some air.  So I grabbed the MX with an
M35/2.8 and a roll of Velvia 50 and headed out into the big, bad
streets of Hagerstown, MD.  Caught this one just before sunset.

Grew up on or near the big, bad streets of Hagerstown, Md., and still
traverse them today. You're on North Mulberry Street, just past Antietam,
looking south toward Baltimore Street and The Corner Pub.

Crummy neighborhood, lovely light, captured well.

Have haunted that area from time to time with camera and radio scanner,
hoping to get a shot of the dust-off helicopter against the hospital
building. No luck so far.

If you live close to Hagerstown, consider going to the next DCPDML
get-together (if there is one).

Congrats on the familial addition!

Stephen Moore