On 12/9/05, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi gang ...
>
> Here's a pic of little April enjoying a Coors. I'm wondering which
> rendition you prefer, and why.  If you've the time and inclination, I'd
> appreciate any comments.  Thanks!
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/april-2up.html

Oh yeah, I like the one on the left a bit better;  I can see her eyes
better in it.

I think it's a wonderful photo.  Those big, dark, expressive eyes are
amazing!  She's got a real "street waif" look to her - reminds me of
one of Fagan's minions from Oliver Twist (I'm sure she's not like that
in real life, but the tousled hair, the beer, the eyes - well, you
know).

Terrific shot!!

cheers,
frank