William Robb wrote:

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/portraits/IMGP0146.html
Technical: istD, 77mm at f11.
This is straight from camera to you, just a black and white conversion a resize amd a bit of sharpening.

I've looked at this photo several times now. Something about the rendering disturbs me. She's got beautiful skin, but the tones of the skin seem somehow off, a little too gray and flat. The piercing looks out of place in this sea of flat grays. The hair and eyelashes show some evidence of oversharpening. All in all, when I look at it, it comes off as harsh and "plasticky" rather than beautiful.

Some adjustments to the skin tones and a more subtle sharpening job would improve it. The model is certainly attractive and the pose you caught is well done.

Godfrey