Dear Santa
Having just purchased a SMCP FA 2.8 80-200mm ED(IF), I'd love to have a
18-50mm F2.8 (Santa, you might find one by Sigma - Pentax PKAF mount  - of
course).

And while you're at it - if you stumble upon an Elinchrome Flash Kit (2 x
600 ws and 1200 WS with a Rotolux Softbox, I'd be very happy and will
promise to make excellent portraits ever after. I know I can never afford
this myself - each lamp is something like 2000 USD over here. I'm sure
Elinchrome (Switzerland) will offer you a great bargain, knowing who you are
:-)

If not, I'd be dquite happy to recieve af Smartdisk Flash Trax for my
pics/CF cards.

BTW: Pentax Limited lenses (especially a black 77mm) will always be most
welcome under my Christnmas tree :-)

Then I would want all wars to end - and all women to be pretty - then there
will be less reasons for men to fight.

Regards

Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk