From: Bob W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 9:28 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: Update: The fur fellow's feet

I don't understand why you focus on the fact that these people are wearing
leather. It has no bearing at all on whether the case for animal rights is
sound or not. It simply shows that the leather-clad people are
inconsistent,
or hypocritical, or have come to some sort of arrangement with themselves.
It says nothing at all about whether it is right or wrong to carry out
experiments that harm animals, or to permit factory farming.

--
Cheers,
Bob

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).