We have an Optio we use for family snapshots.  Otherwise, black and
white film and occasionally some chrome.  I bought a scanner a while
back for scanning film, but am fairly frustrated with the amount of
work required to produce something printable.  (Have I mentioned how
much I hate digital image editing.)  A couple weeks ago I bought an
enlarger.  Will be converting the second bathroom very soon.  :)

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman