I have not either made move to digital. I like the stuff I have. However, for bird photography I'm considering getting a digital - also for the sake of being able to check out exposures. Otherwise I'm quite happy with my MF and 35mm stuff. I do some cold weather photography and my LX and Hasselblad do the job much better than LCD dependent cameras do. I'm also in the same league as Jack - sometimes using my wifes compact digital.

Cheers,
Ronald

Jack Davis wrote:

Not yet..aside from my wife's compact. Don't know exactly what it will take, but it will have to come from
Pentax. As the saying goes, "I'll know it when I see it."

--- Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was thinking about this last night.  It seems that most everyone on
the
list, at least from the usual gang of "regular posters," has made the
move
to digital.  Who hasn't, and who have no plans to do so in the near
or
foreseeable future?

Shel "You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"