It's basically a ME Super with an early AF system added.  It's a little
bigger than the ME Super, and there are extra controls on the top for the
AF system.  In the viewfinder you get extra LEDs for focus confirmation,
which works with manual focusing.

The lens "series" for this camera is the SMC-AF line, and it contains
precisely one lens, the SMC-AF 35-70mm F2.8 zoom.  It's a large, bulky
lens, as both the batteries and motor for the AF system are contained in
it.  Optically it's not that great either, nor is it easy for manual
focusing.  Of course, any Pentax lens can be used on it, but newer (F and
FA) lenses are manual focus only, as the autofocus system in the ME-F is
incompatible with newer cameras.

As for the price, it seems to be fair enough to me.

Bummer about the winder.

Todd