-----Mensagem original-----
De: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: domingo, 11 de Dezembro de 2005 17:39
Para: PDML
Assunto: Who's Not Using Digital

I was thinking about this last night.  It seems that most everyone on the
list, at least from the usual gang of "regular posters," has made the move
to digital.  Who hasn't, and who have no plans to do so in the near or
foreseeable future?

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"