> petit miam wrote:
> >
> > And I don't think you'll be invited to the wedding.
> > It's just too big a risk. One minute, it's jeepgirl
> > (oops nearly wrote tankgirl-sorry), the next, some
> > bride at a wedding you took photos at.

Wait a minute, I've lost weight now, I am only as big as a tj-jeep, not a
tank.  :)

> Hey now, all I was saying was that I was a bit smitten with her....

That dog-on bride.  Stole him away didn't she....

> > Not to mention
> > that ?horse you wanted to marry on Grandfather
> > Mountain. We know your type. My mother warned me about
> > your type when I was just a little girl :)
I won't even compete with the ponies... They were cute, but I am just not
interested in there type of man....

You three timin'  !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#

> tv
Jeepgirl (with a broken heart)