From: Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: GESO or PESO - the calendar is done - phew!

down and dirty contact sheet of each image in the
thing
http://users.rcn.com/annsan/coverandpicscontactsheet.jpg

the link to more info on my homepage and big shot
of cover
http://users.rcn.com/annsan/indexcalendar.html

down and dirty but larger contact sheet of each
image in the thing
http://users.rcn.com/annsan/coverandpicscontactsheet.jpg

I couldn't figure out a way to print the thing for
less than about $30
doing it myself on my old 820.

MOST of the photos were taken with a KX or LX but
there are a few
dark side digitals there too.

This was mainly done for a friend who I hope will
still be around for another year.
I always give her a log/engagement calendar of
pretty nature or art things that
I buy - hunt for them the year round...
when it got to be her birthday and I had not found
one I fulfilled one of my
dreams of jsut taking time off and making one.

I'm hoping enough people buy just the files on a
CD to help make up for
the hours this took me.  THe good thing is, it
works as a portfolio,
it isn't year specific so maybe I could get lucky
and have it actually
published my someone for next year or later. (I
know, I'm dreaming)

anyway comments welcome - though except for the
cover these are just
thumbnails.  A few of these will look familiar :)

ann the exhausted

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com