Having been near a Staples store this morning, I stopped by,
and decided to buy the SanDisk yellow gaming SD card.
Indeed, the in-store price is $59.84, and there is a $10 mail-in rebate.
In addition to that, in the Staples "gift ideas" brochure available
at the store, there is an insert - coupon booklet which has a $6 off
a SanDisk flash memory card of some large size.

I am going to check if the speed of this card is adequate, and if it
is I'll probably keep it at this low price.
If not, - I'll return it and will buy UltraII from Amazon.

Thank you, Bob for the pointer!

Igor