An occasional wedding or other celebration and portraits. Used to use a MZ-S with a ZX-7 for backup, now pretty much moved to a DS and DS2. AlienBees for studio lights.

        -P

Scott Loveless wrote:
Shel's question got me thinking about all the "pros" I see with Canon
and Nikon hardware.  Who's using their Pentax gear to make a buck or
two, what gear are you using, are you using film or digital or both,
and what kind of jobs are you doing?