HJmm,

I'm obviously not up to date with acroread. Thanks for the information.

Cheers,
Ronald

John Francis wrote:

The last couple of versions of Acrobat (6.0 & 7.0, I believe)
have support for forms with areas that can be filled in by
the user.  It's also possible to re-save the form with those
same areas filled in (if the original document creator desires).
That's all just using the (free) Acrobat reader.  The original
form needs to be created using the full Acrobat product, of course,
but the end user only needs the reader.