At 07:08 AM 12/15/2005, Bob Shell wrote:

On Dec 15, 2005, at 6:59 AM, Glen wrote:

I thought some of you might like taking a peek at one of my latest
images:

http://webpages.charter.net/glenweb/ni/Barbie.jpg

I'm interested in any comments you might have.

Fun shot.  But your model's expression makes it look like she's angry
about something.  I think a serene expression would fit the image
better.  Title?  Maybe "Invisible stool".

Bob

Thanks Bob,

To me, she looks contemplative, not angry. After meeting her in person, I can vouch that this expression is a serene one for her. Perhaps it is her naturally dramatic chin that makes it look that way to you?

take care,
Glen