Oops! That was me - I just checked w/my SO and it starts at sunset on 12/25. According to B&H holiday schedule they're only closed Christmas Day.

http://tinyurl.com/b7zw9

        -P

Jack Davis wrote:
Google tricked me!
Someone said it starts 12/24(??)

Jack

--- Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jack,
The first night of Hannaukah is 12/25.

Pal,
Call them or email and ask why.
They are very good and professional,
and they have experienced a Christmas rush many times.
If they have it, they should be shipping it.

They listed the black 43mm limited lens about 10 days ago, for an
hour,
then it was sold out.  I called and complained as I was on the email
list for it.
They offered to special order for me, but had to bill me immediately.
I asked how long to get the special order.  They said a week.
The lens is in Chicago, scheduled to arrive tomorrow on a 3 day UPS
delivery.
Regards,  Bob S.