I want to buy a few lenses in the new year but I want to sell items I'm not
using (or ever used in this case) to fund it. I have no idea if there is any
value in these and I can't sell them on eBay as it appears that evaluation
software and the like isn't listable. Anyway, I have a couple of hundred
Microsoft MSDN CDs covering a huge variety of their products from 1997 to
2001, some from a Technet(?) subscription, which were given to me but never
used. Do they have any value and where would you sell them? If they have
value, I'll make a note of exactly what I have.

Malcolm