I think this one needs two things.  More DOF - probably need more
light or a tripod or both.  Also, it seems that it would be nice to
very easily realize one hand is yours and one is hers.  Perhaps a
different pose that would clearly indicate - like two left or right
hands or difference of clothing or something.  As is, your hand is
hidden enough by hers that along with shallow dof, it is not readily
apparent that there are two of you.  Maybe even both of her hands
holding one of yours or vice versa.

Anyway, I really like the idea, but it needs some more work to make a
truly great shot - certainly has the makings for it.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Friday, December 16, 2005, 8:11:11 AM, you wrote:

Eac> I decided to use the Mom hands theme for our Xmas newsletter. We do one
each
Eac> year and stick it into the cards. In other words, I don't make cards out of
Eac> it, its a insert.

Eac> Only I added my hand.

Eac> I don't think it's entirely successful, but I was under a time limit, I
Eac> wanted to finish the newsletter up yesterday and get it mailed yesterday.
So we did