Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 01:59:55 -0500
From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: GFM contest question

And everybody be warned it is going to sell out almost as soon as sign
up begins. So if you want to go, do not put off signing up. Even a week
may be too long.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com

Website says a form will be available Feb 1, 2006. I have that on my computer
calendar.

Dave

David J Brooks
Equine Photography in York Region